Monday 1 April 2013

Jess's Jabbers: Easter Sunday!

Hey!
I know, I have not posted for over a week. I did not post on Sunday and Wednesday. I know, I am sorry, please forgive me?
There was no real reason for me not posting so I won't give you some lame-ass excuse. All I will say is that it was the last week of the school term, I am in the first year of my GCSE's, I had a lot of coursework to catch up on and I was kinda... (how do I put this?) done? You know what I mean right? When your just tired of something and you just need a break? That's how I felt at the end of that term.
Anyway, that is not the topic of today's 'Jess's Jabbers'. It's Easter Sunday! Happy Easter to everyone who celebrates it and Happy Sunday to everyone who doesn't.


My Easter is pretty much the same every year.
We get woke up at 10 A.M and then spend the next hour running round our house looking for eggs that my mum hid the night before. It is basically our own mini Easter egg hunt.
 After we have found all the big, medium and small eggs, we then pick our eggs. All the big eggs go in the middle and we each take it in turns to pick the eggs that we want. We all get the same amount of eggs but, if there is a egg that you really want, you make it your first choice. We then share the medium and small eggs out equally.


Then, at around 2 P.M, we all sit down and have a roast dinner. Roast dinners are a rarity in our house as we only have them 3 times a year (Christmas Day, New Years Day and Easter Sunday), so getting one is pretty special.
We spend the rest of the day eating chocolate and watching crappy T.V.
What do you do on Easter Sunday?
-Jess <3

No comments:

Post a Comment