Thursday 5 September 2013

Back To School: Motivational School, Learning and Achieving Quotes!

Hey!
I always start off the school year with loads of motivation but, after the first term or so, my motivation lacks. The problem with this is that I need that motivation the most towards the middle and the end of the school year. By the middle of the school year, the end seems nowhere in sight and exhaustion, stress or both have started to take over. This is when you need the motivation to continue and not give up. By the end, your happier because the school years nearly over but big exams start to appear and you need the motivation to study and do well. 
I think motivation is a big part of school life and that's why I think this post would be a good part of my back to school series.
Next time your in a lesson and you have no motivation to learn or to work, remember these quotes!

Motivational School, Learning and Achieving Quotes!














Whats your motivation for getting through those tough school days?
-Jess<3

No comments:

Post a Comment