Wednesday 5 June 2013

I Found My Coke Bottle!

Hey!
If you live in the UK, you will know that at the moment Coca-Cola are doing this thing. 'Share Your Coke With (insert name here)' has been put on all their cans and bottles. And, so it began.
Ever since they started this, I have been on a search for my name and, for weeks, I have had no luck. Until yesterday.
I was in 'Tesco' buying a smoothie, when I walked past the coke bottles. And there, looking right at me, right at the front, was my beloved coke bottle. 
So, without further ado, I present to you my 'Share A Coke With Jessica' Coke bottle.


Coca-Cola have an official list of all the names on the UK bottles/cans and you can see if your name is on the list by clicking here.
Have you found your name yet?
-Jess<3

No comments:

Post a Comment