Sunday 3 November 2013

My Favourites of October 2013!

Hey!
Today I am doing my October favourites. This is gonna be a mixture of make-up, skincare, fragrance, nails and hair products, as well as a book I have been loving this month and some music I have loved as well.
So, lets get crack-a-lacking! 

My Favourites of October 2013!

~ Maybelline New York Pure Cover Mineral Anti-Cernes Concealer in shade '02 Natural'.

~ Benefit They're Real Mascara.
Just as a side note: Although this mascara is expensive, I 100% recommend it. It is the best mascara I have ever used and is completely worth the money. I own at least 10 mascara's at the moment but, no matter what, this is the one I always reach for. It's amazing.

~ NYC Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm in  shade '355 Applelicious Pink'.
This is an amazing dark, berry pink colour. It's a perfect bold, darker lip colour for the Autumn.

~ Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub.

~ Asda Skin System Young Skin Matte Finish Moisturiser.
This is amazingly cheap but a really nice matte finish moisturiser and works really well to help prevent shine.

~ L'oreal Studio Matt & Messy Shine-Free Salt Spray.

~ Playboy Play It Rock Perfume Body Spray For Her.

~ Collection Hot Looks 60 Seconds Nail Polish in '56 Electric Dreams'.

~ OPI Shatter Polish in 'Shatter The Scales'.

~ Panic Attacks by Christine Ingham.
Great book for anyone who suffers from panic attacks. Really helps you understand all about panic attacks and how you can try to prevent/control them.

My favourite songs from the album are 'Just hold on we're going home', 'Come Thru', 'From Time' and 'Too much'. Overall the whole album is amazing and I have been listening to it non stop all throughout October.



What did you love during October?
-Jess<3

No comments:

Post a Comment