Sunday 26 January 2014

Heart Attacks, Pneumonia, Weight-Loss Wednesdays, My 16th Birthday And 100 Happy Days: Day 6-12!

Hey!
On Monday (20th of January) my family got horrible news. My mum had been ill on Sunday night and Monday morning. She was being sick, feeling light headed and complaining of terrible chest and shoulder pains. She visited the our GP on Monday morning and it turned out she was having a heart attack. She was rushed to Blackpool hospital because our local hospital doesn't have a CCU ward. She was put in intensive care on the ward for the first 3 days (till Thursday the 23rd of January) and then moved onto another ward. She then got tested for Pneumonia and the test came back positive. She is still in Blackpool hospital and is being kept there until they think she is okay to come home. For those of you concerned, she is better than she was. 
My 16th birthday was on Thursday. Without my mum it wasn't really special but my dad, family and friends cheered the day up slightly for me. I dunno if I am going to do a birthday haul or not yet... I haven't decided.
I weighed myself on Wednesday and it turns out I lost 2 more pounds. That means that all together I have lost 6 pounds. Go me!
Because of everything that is going on, I haven't done the '100 Days Happy' challenge for the last 6 days. I am sure you all understand why.
-Jess<3


No comments:

Post a Comment