Thursday 1 August 2013

Jess's Jabbers: Pink Dip-Dye and Holiday! Maybe A Back To School Series?

Hey!
I thought I would do a quick post just to 'update' you I guess.

I have dip-dyed my hair pink. I love it. This is probably really sad but I think it makes me look kind of punk or whatever. It makes me feel more interesting and exciting which is probably also really sad too.
Not a very good picture but that's my dip-dyed hair.

I am also going on holiday for 2 weeks from the 3/8/2013-17/8/2013. I am just going down south like I do every year to see family friends we have down there and to relax really. My mum use to go there when she was a kid and I have been every summer since I was born so I guess it is a tradition for my family. It will also be one of the last years we are all together as my older brother is 17 on 2 months and I turn 16 in January. Over the 2 weeks I am away, I won't be putting blog post's up but, when I come back, I will do a post with pictures about my holiday and maybe a haul depending on what I buy.

As well as these 'notices', I have also been thinking about doing a few 'Back To School' post's when I get back off holiday. I don't go back to school till the 7/9/2013 so I thought I could maybe do a haul on school supplies, a school bag essentials post and maybe a simple school make-up look? I would really appreciate it if you could let me know whether or not you would like to see a few 'Back To School' themed post's.

Have an amazing 2 weeks and I will see you when I get back.
-Jess<3

No comments:

Post a Comment