Sunday 6 October 2013

My 1 Year Blogiversary!

Hey!
Today, one whole year ago, I decided to start my own blog. If I am honest, I don't really remember why I decided to make a blog but I do remember telling my mum about it. I remember her being in my parents bedroom and telling her I wanted to start my own blog. My dad and my mum talked about it and said I could as long as I didn't give out any personal information. I think I have done pretty well and not given out any personal information, snaps for me. I am proud to say I have blogged for a year. No, my posts have not been consistent but I have blogged and, to me, that is a big achievement.

Just as a side note, I made this picture myself. So proud considering how much of a technology fail I am.

I thought it would be a good idea to do my 'Top 5 Blog Posts of the Past Year'. These posts are not going to be the most popular posts or the most viewed posts, they are going to be the ones I enjoyed writing the most. These are in no particular order. So, without further ado, lets get crack-a-lacking.


What was your favourite blog post of mine from the past year?
-Jess<3

No comments:

Post a Comment