Saturday 27 April 2013

Jess's Jabbers: Job Hunting, Twilight Fan-Fiction, 1000 Views And Exam Jitters!

Hey!
I am sorry my posts have been few and far between recently. I have no excuse really. All I can say is school is killing me and job hunting sucks. Forgive me?

I have started looking for a job. My first ever job. I have been handing out CV's and looking online for weekend jobs in my town but, so far, I have had no luck. All I have had is a hair dressers saying that they might be looking for someone soon and, if they think I would be good for it, they will give me a call. But I am not giving up. I am determined to get a job before summer rolls around, so wish me luck.

I have an obsession with Twilight fan-fiction. Strangely enough, this is not because I love twilight. Actually I am not that much of a fan anymore. I loved the books for a while but the films kinda wrecked the magic of it for me. Recently, though, I have an obsession with Twilight fan-fiction. I really love story's about the mafia because I am fascinated by the mafia, for some reason. I have a little bank going of story's I want to read and I really love reading them. All I can say is don't knock it until you've tried it.

I have recently reached 1000 views for this blog. I know that that's not a lot for some people but for me its more then I ever thought I would get. I just want to say thank you to ever one who has viewed my blog. When I started this blog in October I never thought I would even get 100 views never mind 1000. So thank you for that.

I have a few exams coming up in the next 2 ish months. I am most worried about my Science exams but I also have my catering practical exam as well. Science is not my strongest point and, although my target grade is a 'B', I have opted to do the foundation exam. I am stressing out about it like mad and am extremely worried that I am going to 'bomb' all of them. Although I have exams I am going to keep trying to post on this blog as regularly as I can.

Sorry this post was so short, just wanted to drop in to tell you that I am not dead.
-Jess<3

No comments:

Post a Comment