Sunday 7 April 2013

March Favourites 2013!

Hey!
So, as March has ended, it is time to find out what my favourite things were for the month of March.

My March Favourites!

#Make-Up:

-Rimmel London Colour Rush Trio Eye Shadow in '760 Elements'. I use the middle colour (a shimmery creamy/silver colour) all over my lid everyday.

-W7 Flirty Eyes Mascara.

-Nivea Pearly Shine Lip Balm.

#Hair Care:

-Batiste Dry Shampoo in 'Diva'.

#Skin Care:

-Simple Clear Skin Oil Balancing Cleansing Wipes.

-Simple Kind To Skin Hydrating Light Moisturiser.

-Kleenex Cotton Touch Facial Cloths.

#Fragrance:

-Kate Moss Velvet Hour.

#Food:

-Cadburys Mini Eggs.

#Song:


I hope you enjoyed this post and had a amazing March. If you liked this post please take a moment to follow this blog. I will talk to you all soon.
-Jess<3

No comments:

Post a Comment