Sunday 21 April 2013

The 'I Love Music' Tag!

Hey!
Today I thought I would do the 'I Love Music' tag because, basically, I love music. Just as quick note you can listen to each song I mention by clicking on the place where I mention it.

The 'I Love Music' Tag!

1. Why do you like music?
I like music because it relax's me and makes me happy. Also, some song lyrics inspire me and others relate perfectly to some situations in my life.

2. What song inspires you?

3. What song makes you feel sexy?

4. Whats your favourite song of all time?

5. Which song is your guilty pleasure?

6. What song makes you cry?
This song is about a little boy who died of cancer. He was born 3 months after my little brother and my little brother also battled with cancer (thankfully he won that battle). Because of all of this, this song is very close to my heart.

7. What song do you hate?
I can't think of a song that I hate. So I am just going to assume I don't have one.

8. What song reminds you of your childhood?
The Tide Is High by Atomic Kitten.

9. Favourite Genre Of Music?
My favourite genre of music would be a mix between pop, rap, dance and alternative music.

10. Favourite Song Right Now?
Lollipop by Lil Wayne.

11. If one song was to describe you, what song would it be?
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun by Cyndi Lauper.
I picked this song because, when I get asked this question, it is the first song that comes to mind. I think I am an extremely bubbly person who is never to serious. I think I live to have fun and I am my happiest when I am around people.

What song would describe you?
-Jess<3

No comments:

Post a Comment