Saturday 25 May 2013

Amazing 'Benefit' Deal In June 2013's 'Elle' Magazine!

Hey!
In maths, I sit next to a girl called Molly. Most maths lessons we tend to ask stupid questions, joke around and talk about make-up. On Tuesday, I asked Molly what mascara she used. Her eyelashes looked thick, long and defined. Most importantly, they looked extremely real. 
She told me about the latest addition of 'Elle' magazine and that the free gift was a mini 'Benefit They're Real' mascara. Yes, you heard me right. That was the mascara she was wearing that day and, from that, I knew moment that I had to have it.


I won't lie, I have wanted 'Benefits They're Real' mascara for a long time. But, as anyone who has ever looked at Benefit knows, nothing they sell is 'cheap'. So, when I heard about this deal I had to have it.
The magazine itself costs £4.00. The mascara costs £9.50. Yeah, you can do the math. Also, in the magazine, you get a sample of the 'Clarins BB Skin Perfecting Cream'.


Think about it: you get a magazine, a mini mascara and a sample of a BB cream for £4.00. Even if you don't read the magazine, you still get an amazing deal. Where can you go wrong?
Don't thank me, thank Molly.
-Jess<3

No comments:

Post a Comment