Tuesday 21 May 2013

Get Your Freak On Tag (Chemistry Revision Procrastination)!

Hey!
I have a chemistry exam in 2 days and, instead of revising, I am writing a blog post. As you can see I am well aware of were my priorities are.
Anyway, instead of revising, I am going to be doing the 'Get Your Freak On' tag. 

The Get Your Freak On Tag!

1.What's a nickname only your family calls you?
My family calls me Jessica-Wessica. Yeah, it is weird, I know.

2.What's a weird habit of yours?
I weird habit of mine is when I eat a bagel that is completely plain (has no filling on it) I split it into quarters, I eat the 'skin' of it first and then squash down the bread until its flat. I physically can not eat a plain bagle without doing this.

3.Do you have any weird phobias?
I am scared of the pole on a high jump. I know it is a stupid thing to be scared of but I can jump on the high jump bed if the poles not there. If the poles there I stop out of fear before I even reach the pole.

4.What song do you secretly blast when no ones around?
I secretly blast Lollipop by Lil' Wayne when no one is around (Song linked).

5. What is one of your biggest pet peeves?
I can not stand noisy eaters. My older brother is the loudest eater ever. If we are in the same room when he is eating I either have to leave the room or I sit there slowly moving away from him and cringing.

6. What's one of your nervous habits?
Unfortunately, I am a nail biter. When I am nervous or worried about something I bite my nails. It sucks.

7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
As I have a single bed, I sleep in the middle facing the wall. When I am sleeping in a double bed I tend to sleep on the side nearest the door.

8. What was your stuffed animal as a kid and what was its name?
I still have my childhood stuffed animal. Mine is a stuffed Winnie The Pooh and his name is Winnie (not very imaginative, I know).

9. When your out what drink do you always order?
I don't like coke unless its from one of those machines. You know, the ones were the coke is half coke and half water. So, if a place has one of those machines, I order coke. If they don't, I order a Mango and Passionfruit J20.

10. What beauty rule do you preach, but never practice?
I always tell everyone to never use a brush to brush through their hair when it is wet. The problem is I always use a brush. I know your meant to use a wide tooth comb but my hair is far to tangled for that. If I use a wide tooth comb, I end up with a head ache and less hair then I started with.

11. Which way do you face in the shower?
I face towards the wall that the shower heads on unless I am washing my hair, in which case, I face away from the shower head.

12. Do you have any 'weird' body skills?
I have what is known as 'Hitch-Hikers Thumb' in both of my thumbs. It basically means I am double-jointed in my thumbs and can bend my thumbs quite far back, further than a normal person.
The difference between a regular thumb and a hitch-hikers thumb. Although I can get my thumb to go a lot further back than that.
This is pretty much how far back I can get my thumb to go without it hurting.

13. What is your favourite comfort food that is 'bad' but you love to eat it anyway?
For me, this is a tie between:
-Brownies
-Jaffa cakes
-Cookies (those fresh baked ones that a really soft. You know, the ones you get from the bakery section in supermarkets)
-Oreos
-Chocolate (any kind. I am really not that fussy when it comes to chocolate)
-Pringles (Texas BBQ Sauce flavour)
-Ice Cream (either Cornish Vanilla Ice Cream, Mint Choc Chip Ice Cream or any Ben&Jerry's Ice Cream)
Sorry, you can't make me pick. They all taste too good.

14. What's the phrase that you always say?
I am one of those 'annoying bitches' that quotes the movie 'Mean Girls' at ever opportunity they get. My favourite ones are:
-'She doesn't even go here...'
-'4 for you Glen Coco, you go Glen Coco'
-'Your a mean girl (insert name here), your a bitch'
-'*Cough* *Cough* I'm sick'

15. Time to sleep, what are you actually wearing?
When I sleep I either wear a vest top type thing with shorts or a big, over sized shirt.

16. What did you used to wear that you thought was cool but now realise it wasn't that great?
I went through a stage where all I wore were leggings and long tops. They look cute on occasion when your having a 'lazy' day but everyday is a BIG no-no.

If you liked this post please follow this blog.
Wish me luck on my chemistry exam.
-Jess<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment