Friday 1 March 2013

February Favourites 2013!

Hey!
So here I am with another monthly favourites post. I can't believe it is the end of February already. Months are just flying by, I can not wait till it is summer.
Anyway, lets get crack-a-lacking with the post.

My February Favourites 2013!

Make-Up:

-Benefit High Beam.

-Rimmel London Professional Eyebrow Pencil in 003 'Blonde'.

-Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in 001 'Honey'.

-Rimmel London Stay Glossy Lip Gloss in 710 Diamond Dust.


Hair Care:

-Aussie Miracle Hair Insurance Leave-In-Conditioner.


Food:

-Pancakes


-Natural Yogurt.



Music (there is a lot of Lana Del Rey...)-













There you have it, my February favourites. If you liked this post please remember to follow this blog. I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it and I will speak to you soon.
-Jess<3

No comments:

Post a Comment