Sunday 17 March 2013

Mini Haul #4!

Hey!
I love to shop. I have a problem when it comes to shopping, that's how much I love it. I go shopping every weekend, sometimes twice a weekend. This weekend is one of those weekends where I go twice. 
So, as I am going shopping twice this weekend, I thought I would do another mini haul. Enjoy!

Mini Haul #4!

-Nair Gentle & Effective Glide-On Sensitive Hair Remover.


- Garnier Fructis Strength & Shine 2in1 Fortifying Shampoo And Conditioner.


-Simple Clear Skin Oil Balancing Cleansing Wipes.

-Eylure Lash Voluminous Artiste 24 Hr Eyeliner in Black.

-3 Pack of Extra Sugar Free Mints in Peppermint.

-Montagne Jeunesse Tea Tree Face Spa Sheet Facial Mask.

-Montagne Jeunesse Soothing Spa Facial Face Tonic Sheet Mask.

That is everything I bought yesterday on my shopping trip. If you liked this post please take a moment to follow this blog. I hoped you enjoyed this post and I will speak to you soon.
-Jess<3

No comments:

Post a Comment