Wednesday 6 March 2013

TAG: The 7 Deadly Sins Of Beauty!

Hey!
I was searching the internet when I stumbled across 'The 7 Deadly Sins Of Beauty' tag. 'The 7 Deadly Sins' have always fascinated me and I often find myself wondering which sin I indulge in the most. 
After watching the trailer for the movie 'Se7en' (released in 1995), I started to wonder if I was murdered because of 1 sin, which one would I die for? I am still pretty undecided but I will let you know if I work it out.
Anyway, lets get crack-a-lacking with the tag.

The 7 Deadly Sins Of Beauty Tag!

1. GREED: What is you most expensive and inexpensive beauty product?
My most expensive beauty product has to be my 'Urban Decay Naked Palette' and my most inexpensive product is my 'MUA Clear Mascara' which I use to set my brows.

2. WRATH: What beauty product do you have a love/hate relationship with?
I have a love/hate relationship with blushers. Sometimes I love it on my checks and think it looks really nice but other times my checks are to natural pigmented and I end up looking like a pink-faced clown.

3. GLUTTONY: What is your most delicious beauty product?
My most delicious beauty product is my 'Miss Sporty Perfect Color Lipstick in 009 Innocence' (I know I have spelled 'colour' the American way but that is the way it is spelled on the lipstick). It smells like watermelon and sometimes I really want to eat it because it smells that good.

4. SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?
I neglect foundation massively. It takes forever to apply and blend in and it adds 10 minutes to my make-up routine, ain't nobody got time for that.

5. PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?
Concealer gives me lots of self confidence. I suffer from dark under eye circles even if I have had loads of sleep and I also get spots. Concealer covers those and makes me feel more confident about the way I look and my skin.

6. LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
I like guys who have a good sense of humor and are kind but have a bit of a 'bad boy' side to them. I guess every girl has some form of a 'bad boy' fantasy, right?

7. ENVY: What beauty product would you most like to receive as a gift?
I would love to receive any product from M.A.C as a gift.  I don't own anything from M.A.C ad have wanted to try some of their products for a while but never got round to buying them.

What are your 7 deadly sins of beauty?
-Jess<3

No comments:

Post a Comment