Wednesday 6 February 2013

Jess's Top 10 Things To Do In February 2013!

Hey!
So I know I am a bit late with this post as it is 6 days into February but I thought I would write it anyway because I really love doing these post's. I feel like its something a bit different and really want to keep going with it. So lets get this post crack-a-lacking.

Jess's Top 10 Things To Do In February 2013:

1. Buy yourself a gift for Valentines Day.


2. Spend a night watching romantic movies and eating crap with your other half or your friends.


3. Spend Valentines Day happy, no matter what your relationship status.


4. Learn to love yourself. It is the month of love after all.


5. Spread the love by giving out 3 compliments a day. 


6. Start to do something again that you used to love to do.


7. Tell your crush how you feel about them. You never know what will happen in the month of love.


8. Fill your house/room with flowers. It is nearly spring.


9.  Do something to show someone you love how much you love them.


10. Wear red, white and pink as often as possible.


I hope you enjoyed this post and take a second to follow this blog. I hope you have a amazing Valentines Day and I will speak to you all soon.
-Jess<3

No comments:

Post a Comment