Saturday 2 February 2013

January Favourites 2013!

Hey!
As January is sadly over, it is time for me to do my monthly favourites. I have a lot of favourites for January so lets get crack-a-lacking.

Make-Up:

-Rimmel London Wake Me Up Foundation in 100 Ivory.


-Revlon Custom Eyes Mascara in 100 Blackest Black (I prefer setting 2, Length & Definition, over 
    setting 1, Length & Drama).


-17 Mirror Shine Lipstick in Beehive.


Skin & Lip Care:

-Nivea Daily Essentials Express Hydration Primer for Normal & Combination Skin.


-Clean & Clear Exfoliating Daily Wash.


-Lush Lip Scrub in Popcorn.


Nails:

-Outdoor Girl Cosmetics Sparkling Nail Polish in Brown Shimmer (I could not get hold of a picture but it is
     basically just a shimmery/glittery brown/gold/copper colour nail polish).

Hair:

-Doughnut Buns (The ones I do are never as good as this girls. Mine are more messy and less slicked back).


Music:




Food:

-Cous Cous With Roasted Veg.


-Special K Raspberry And Chocolate Cereal Bars.



That is it for my January favourites. If you liked this post please take a second to follow this blog. I hope you enjoyed reading this post as much as I enjoyed writing it and I will speak to you all soon.
-Jess<3

2 comments:

  1. I just bought that nail polish too. It is amazing, like a rose gold colour and I only needed one coat :). X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it is really nice. I find it does not chip off your nails either. I think mine lasted like 4/5 days before it needed re-doing. I put 2 coats on but next time I will try it with one and see how it goes.<3.

      Delete