Tuesday 29 January 2013

What I Got For My 15th Birthday!

Hey!
Today I am off school. My last blog post was a 'Jabber' post saying I was ill well, as I am still ill, today I had the day off. So I thought I would take this chance to do my 'What I Got For My 15th Birthday' post.
Before I start this post there are just a couple of things I want to say.
The 1st thing I want to say is that I am not in any way, shape or form trying to brag. I am extremely grateful for EVERYTHING I got and I don't want this post to be seen as a way for me to brag about what I got.
The 2nd thing I want to say is that in this post I am just going to be 'showing' you what my parents got me. I feel like if I show you everything that everyone got me this post will be longer than I want it to be. Most of my other family (aunties, uncles, grand parents ect.) and family friends gave me money and I have already spent some of that. My friends all got me lovely gifts so I am going to quickly write out what each of them got me (I am not putting pictures of what they got me as I can't find pictures and can't get hold of a camera at the moment):

-Holly: Chocolate.
-Emma: Chocolate.
-Evie: Bracelets from Next.
-Lucy: Blue Quote Plaque for my bedroom.
-Wioleta: Nail varnishes (17 Fast Finish nail polish in Pink Lemonade, Collection Hot Looks 60 Seconds nail
    polish in No.29 Big Hair and Collection Hot Looks 60 Seconds nail polish in No.56 Electric Dreams) and
    chocolate
-Aimee: Claire's Cosmetics Make-up set, Claire's Cosmetics Eye Dusts and a make up bag.
-Hannah: Baylis & Harding England Skin Spa Body Indulgence Cube.

Now that I have gone over that lets get into 'What I Got For My 15th Birthday':

-'Sydney' phone by Orange in black (This is their 'copy' of the Samsung Galaxy S2).


-Cath Kidston Washbag Curve in the print Spring Bouq.


-Cath Kidston Mini Clasp Purse in the print Guards.


-Cath Kidston Bookbag in the print Guards.


-Cath Kidston Set Of 3 Stationery Tins in the print Kempton Rose (pink, green and blue).


-Cath Kidston Set Of 2 Ringbinder Folders in the print Kempton Rose (green and pink).


-Cath Kidston 3 Mini Journals.


-Cath Kidston Mini Notes.


-Cath Kidston Set Of 4 Pencils in the print Kempton Rose (pink, green, yellow ad blue).


-Cath Kidston Set Of 2 Workbooks in the print Kempton Rose (yellow and blue).


-Cath Kidston A4 Box File in the print Kempton Rose (green).


-Chocolates.

As you can see the presents I got from my parents have a Cath Kidston theme. You can click here to go to the Cath Kidston website and you can click here to go to the Orange website. 
If you liked this post please remember to follow this blog. I hoped you enjoyed this post as much as I enjoyed writing it and I will speak to you next time.
-Jess<3

No comments:

Post a Comment