Wednesday 2 January 2013

2013 Jar Of Memories And Happiness!

Hey, happy 2013!
So I was looking through my social networks and I found a picture which holds an amazing idea.


This picture has been being spread over social networks for a while and a lot of people are talking about it. Personally, I think its an brilliant idea. I do not have a jar so, instead, I am using the tub that I got some Nivea lip balms in. I think you could use anything for this: a box, a bowl, a tin, a jar. I think this is a really good idea because you could look at it anytime your in need of a bit of happiness, not just on New Years Eve. You can put pretty much anything in your jar that reminds you of a happy time or good memory. I will definitely be giving this idea a whirl this year, will you?
-Jess<3

No comments:

Post a Comment