Friday 11 January 2013

Top Tips For Clearing Out Your Nail Polishes!

Hey!
Today I was extremely bored so I started going through and re-arranging my nail varnish collection. After I had finished I found out that I have thrown out about half of my collection. I was sat there, stunned, trying to work out how I had done such a thing. I worked out that I had made the choice on what was staying and what was not through a kind of 'check list'. This post is going to be that 'check list'.


Top Tips For Clearing Out Your Nail Polish Collection:

1.Work out how long you have had the nail polish. If its over 2 years old, it probably needs throwing away.

2.Look at the nail polish. If the packaging is dirty and broken or the nail polish is watery and has separated,
   put it in the bin.

3.Look a the colour. Do you ever wear that colour? Do you even like that colour? If you answer any one of
   these questions with the word 'no' but you think its in good condition and is still usable, put it in a 'give
   away' pile (we will come back to this later).

4.Compare it to the other nail polishes that your keeping. If it looks extremely similar to another nail polish
   your keeping, pick your favourite and only keep one. Maybe the other one could go in the 'give away'
   pile?

5.Look at your storage space. If you only have a small box, only keep what can fit in the small box. Be
   realistic.

6.Give some away to your friends and family. This is where that 'give away' pile comes in. Take all the nail
   polishes that are in good condition but you never use or don't want anymore and give them to people who
   will use and want them. Think of it as 'spreading the love'.

And that is it. They are my 'Top Tips For Clearing Out Your Nail Polishes'. If you liked this post please take a moment to follow this blog. I hope you enjoyed this post and I will speak to you all soon.
-Jess<3

No comments:

Post a Comment