Thursday 10 January 2013

My Top 5 Favourite Healthy Snacks!

Hey!
So, when the new year started, I made a new years resolution that I would get 'healthy' and 'lose weight' (pretty much everyone has made this resolution before, me included). Well, naturally, this new years resolution did not start till the 5th of January but we are going to over look the fact that I started this resolution 5 days late, okay?
Since I want to get 'healthy' and ultimately 'lose weight', I have to eat healthy. I am not gonna lie, I do really like unhealthy foods (cheese, chocolate ect.). Don't get me wrong, I do really like healthy foods too (fruits, veg ect.) but I have a massive sweet tooth which is a big issue when I try to 'diet' and eat 'healthy'.

VS

After surviving 5 days eating 'high' amounts of healthy food and 'low' amounts of unhealthy food, I have become an 'expert' on healthy snacks (obviously I am not an expert, just saying that as a little disclaimer). I thought I would share some of my 'healthy' snacks with you, my readers, so that if you ever want a 'healthy' snack you will have some ideas of things you can have.

Jess's Top 5 Favourite Healthy Snacks:

1. Low fat yogurts (really nice with cereal and chopped up fruits).


2.Fruits (some of my favourites are bananas, apples, strawberries and blueberry's).


3.Chopped up veg (some of my favourites are chopped peppers, carrots and cucumber).


4.Low fat rice cakes (plain or with a topping like low fat cream cheese).


5.Fruit or low fat cereal bars (really nice to keep you full throughout the day).


-EXTRA TIP: Drink lots of water through the day. Water fills you up and will help stop you feeling hungry. 
                      Drink lots throughout the day and 1-2 glasses before every meal.

There they are, my top 5 favourite healthy snacks. If you have any other good healthy snacks I would love for you to leave them in the comments. If you liked this post please take a moment to follow this blog. I hope you enjoyed this post and I will speak to you all soon.
-Jess<3

No comments:

Post a Comment