Thursday 17 January 2013

Jess's Views: No7 Heated Eyelash Curler!

Hey!
In my stocking this Christmas one of the lovely gifts I got was the No7 Heated Eyelash Curler. When I got it I was so exited because I had really wanted to try out a heated eyelash curler and getting one for Christmas meant I could try one out for free. Heated eyelash curlers were a bit of a must have for me. My eyelashes are very straight and the regular eyelash curlers were just not doing as good a job as I wanted them to.
No7 Heated Eyelash Curler-£10 from Boots
When I tried the No7 Heated Eyelash Curler out on Christmas day I fell in love. It gave my eyelashes a natural looking curl while making them look long and defined. I loved the slick packaging, the long comb and how easy to use the product was. I loved how quickly it heated up and how, if you held your hand over the comb while it was heating up, you could feel the heat coming off it.
After I used it everyday for about a week, I noticed that the roots of my eyelashes were really sensitive and almost painful. I assumed that this was because I was putting the eyelash curler to close to my eye but, after a few more days of using it starting at the middle of my eyelashes, the sensitivity at the roots just did not go away. So I stopped using it.                
Its been about 2 weeks since I last used it so, this morning, I used it again before applying my mascara. My eyelashes are no longer sensitive but I won't be using it everyday again. I think I will start to use it about once a week or so.
Overall, I really love the way the No7 Heated Eyelash curler works and looks and, if this was just based on those things, it would easily get 5 stars out of 5. But, because of the way my eyelashes reacted to it, I can only give it 3 stars out of 5.
-Jess<3

No comments:

Post a Comment