Sunday 27 January 2013

Jess's Jabbers- Sick Day!

So I am sick.
Headaches, sore throat , blocked nose, coughing, cold chills, temperature- you name it, I've got it. The problem with me being sick (aside from the obvious) is that I don't really like sleeping. Don't get me wrong I do like going to sleep of a night but, once I am up, I don't like going back to sleep/bed. The thing is when I sleep through the day I end up waking up feeling 3 times worse than I did when I went to sleep. This is a problem because sleeping is meant to help fight off sickness. It lets your body focus on fighting off the bug rather than focusing on your movement or whatever (correct me on this if I am wrong, this is just what my parents/teachers have always told me). Because of this, in my opinion, I am always being sick for a lot longer than other people.
This is the first day of me being sick so basically I have been sat indoors, watching movies and drinking a lot of 'Beechams Cold and Flu Sachets in Hot Lemon'.
What are your favourite things to do when your sick?
-Jess<3

No comments:

Post a Comment