Saturday 5 January 2013

Jess's Top Ten Things To Do In January 2013!

Hey!
January is one of the best months of the year for me. Its my birthday in on January 23rd and that means the month is filled with excitement. At the start of January, I chuck myself in to the 'New Year, New Me' thing. Then, after the novelty of that has worn off, I start making plans for my birthday. Once I have done that, I spend the rest of the time before my birthday looking forward to/thinking about my birthday. After my birthday (the last week or so in January), I go on shopping trips and things. As you can see January is a very good month for me and always goes by very quickly (which is a shame a lot of the time).
So, as it is the start of a new month its time to find out the top ten things I think you should do in the month of January.

Jess's Top Ten Things To Do In January 2013:

1.Go January sales shopping.


2.Make new years resolutions and stick to them.


3.Pamper yourself with all the goodies that you got for Christmas.


4.Try something new that you never thought you would have the guts to do.


5.Reflect on all the good things that happened in 2012.


6.Eat birthday cake on January 23rd to celebrate my 15th birthday.


7.Start to change the things in your life that you don't like.


8.Watch the movie 'Yes Man' and start to say yes to more things.


9.Read an inspiring book.


10.Do something you have always wanted to do but have never done.


So, there you have it, the top ten things I think you should do in January 2013. If you liked this post please remember to follow this blog. I hope you enjoyed this post as much as I enjoyed writing it and I will speak to you soon.
-Jess<3

No comments:

Post a Comment