Monday 31 December 2012

The Best Of 2012 Tag!

Hey, Happy New Year's Eve!!!
So, as 2012 quickly draws to a close, I find myself thinking about the last year. I have already done a post on 'The Top 5 Things 2012 Has Taught Me'. I was thinking about the things and products I have loved over the last year. I was going to do a post called 'The Top 12 Things Of 2012' but then I realised there are a lot more than 12 things I have loved in the year 2012. I was trying to decided what I wanted to do when I stumbled over a video on YouTube that 'Macbarbie07' did this year called the 'Best Of 2012 TAG!'. She had done one for 2011 and decided to bring it back for 2012. This is the perfect tag to do for the end of a year because you pick one thing you have loved for each 'category'.
So, with of further ado, lets get crack-a-lacking with this tag!

The Best Of 2012 Tag...

BEAUTY:

 1. Face - 17 Skin Perfecting Shine Free Foundation


 2.Cheek - NYC Cheek Glow Powder Blush in 655 Central Park Pink


 3.Eyes - Urban Decay Naked Palette 


 4.Lips - Revlon Colourburst Lip Butter in 080 Strawberry Shortcake


 5.Skincare - The Beauty Parlour T-Zone Oil Control Mattyfying Moisturiser


 6.Nails - China Glaze Nail Polish in 625 For Audrey 


 7.Hair - John Frieda Sheer Blonde Go Blonder Controlled Lightening Spray 


 8.Body Product/Perfume - Vivienne Westwood Naughty Alice Perfume



FASHION:

9.Clothing Pieces - Over Sized Cardigans and Peter Pan Collars 


 10.Accessory - Silver Crystal Stud Earrings 


 11.Pair Of Shoes - Converse Chuck Taylor All Star True Love Graffiti High Top White Canvas Shoes



RANDOMS:

 12.TV Shows - Pretty Little Liars and Miranda 


 13.Movies - Hunger Games, 21 Jump Street and Pitch Perfect 




 14.Book - Hush Hush By Becca Fitzpatrick


 15.Foods - Jaffa Cakes and Red Peppers 


 16.Drink - Water (Sounds silly I know but I like 'discovered' water in 2012 and started to love drinking it)


 17.Song - I Knew You Were Trouble By Taylor Swift (I love pretty much every song on Taylor Swifts 
                 'Red' album but 'I Knew You Were Trouble' is probably my favourite)


So, there you have it, the things that I thought were the best of 2012. I hope you enjoyed this post as much as I enjoyed writing it. If you did like this post please take a moment to follow this blog. I hope you all have a fantastic New Year and that 2013 is full of good, positive things for you. I will speak to you all soon.
-Jess<3

No comments:

Post a Comment