Sunday 30 December 2012

Mini Haul #3!

Hey! Today I am doing a mini haul. I have not been able to get my hands on a camera today, so I am just taking pictures of the products from the internet, I hope you don't mind. Today I went shopping with my friend with the intention of only buying 2 things: baby wipes and a face moisturiser. I came away with 6 things and did not even get a moisturiser. Typical me.

Shops and Products:

-B&M's:

Johnson's Gentle Cleansing Baby Wipes-£1.00

-Home Bargains: 

Clean & Clear Exfoliating Daily Wash-£1.99

Clean & Clear Deep Cleansing Lotion-£1.99

-Savers:

Max Factor Powder Brush-£1.99

Clean & Clear Advantage Spot Treatment Gel-£1.99

Nivea Daily Essentials Express Hydration Primer 
for Normal & Combination Skin-£3.69

So that was everything I picked up in town today. I have wanted to try the spot treatment and primer for a while now so I am glad I picked them up. I hope you liked this 'new' way of doing haul posts. If you enjoyed this post, please remember to follow this blog. I will speak to you soon.
-Jess<3

No comments:

Post a Comment