Monday 24 December 2012

BlogMas 2012:Day 24-Christmas Eve Traditions!

Hey, happy Christmas eve everyone!
On Christmas eve, my family have 1 'tradition' that we do every year. We bake. We spend most of the day baking all sorts. Jam tarts, mince pies, sausage rolls-you name it we probably bake it on Christmas eve. I enjoy this tradition even though, in my opinion, it is kind of pointless.
On the weeks running up to Christmas, we stock up on treats. Things like nuts, posh crisps and expensive drinks (you know things that trough out the year we never normally buy). Even though we have stocked up wees in advance, and we are not allowed to touch them until Christmas eve, we still bake mountains of treats on Christmas eve. The treats we make don't go with our Christmas dinner and we never eat them on Christmas but, every year, we make them no matter what.


Today I want to know if your family have any Christmas eve traditions. Even if you see your tradition as pointless, I would still love to hear about it. And, for anyone who wanted to know, yes I have finally wrapped my Christmas presents. Actually, this year they have come out pretty well. In my opinion, they look pretty darn good.
I hope you have a very merry Christmas.
-Jess<3

No comments:

Post a Comment