Wednesday 12 December 2012

BlogMas 2012: Day 12- The 'What Would You Do' Tag!

Hey! I know I missed days again... but I did say I could not promise I would post everyday.
Today I am doing the 'What Would You Do' tag. Basically its a tag that gives you different things and asks you what you would do in them. So, lets get crack-a-lacking.

1.What Would You Do If You Were A Man For A Day? I would probably go to some big sporting event
    somewhere (I know women can do that) because I would like to see what it is like from a male point of
    view, see what the big deal is about football and things. Yeah, I think that is probably what I would do.
2.What Would You Do If You Were 5 Years Old For A Day? I would go to a fairground somewhere and
   go on all those little kid rides. Things like the spinning tea cups, caterpillar ride and car rides. If I went on
   those now, unless I was with my younger brother, I would get weird looks and probably would not be
   allowed on most of the rides.
3.What Would You Do If You Only Had One Day Left To Live? I would go shopping and sight seeing in
   the snow in New York City and then go skydiving on a lovely summers night in Paris. I know it probably
   can't be snowing and cold in New York and lovely and hot in Paris on the same day but that is what I
   would want to do. It would have to be snowing and Christmas time in New York because I think its one of
   the most beautiful city's in the world when its all Christmassy and covered in snow. I would also want it to
   be snowing so I could get over my fear of snow/ice. I would want to go skydiving so I could get over my
   fear of heights and it would have to be in Paris because I think its beautiful on a warm, summer nights. I
   would also want the Eiffel Tower to be covered in beautiful white lights and, after skydiving, to have my
   final dinner on the Eiffel Tower surrounded by family members, friends and loved ones. Then I would want
   a dance party on the Eiffel Tower because I love to dance and think that would be really fun.
4.What Would You Do If You Could Go Back In Time- Where Would You Go? I would go back to like
    the late 1990's and I would want to go to a US high school. I would want to go around the time that
    films/books like 'The Perks Of Being A Wall Flower' and '10 Things I Hate About You' were wrote. I
   would pick to go there because I would love to experience an 90's American high school for myself. Either
   that or I would go to 1978 and try and be in the film/musical 'Grease'.
5.What Would You Do If You Could Spend A Day As Any Celebrity? I think I would spend the day as
   Ellen DeGeneres. I think she is so amazingly inspirational and I love her show. I think it is so kind and
   amazing how she helps people in need all the time. I would want to spend a day giving people things and
   spreading kindness and happiness. I also think she is so funny and would love to crack jokes all the time
   and make people smile.
6.What Would You Do If You Could Be An Animal For A Day? I would probably be a bluebird. The first
   reason is obviously because of the flying thing. I would love to experience proper flying even if it is just for
   one day. I also think bluebirds are extremely beautiful and very peaceful.
7.What Would You Do If You Could Only Eat One Type Of Food For The Rest Of Your Life? I would
    probably only eat pepper. I love peppers and I think if I had to pick I would pick them. They are good
    for you and there are lots of different types of peppers. So, yeah, I would probably pick pepper.
8.What Would You Do If You Could Have Any Super Power? I think I would want to be able to read
    peoples minds. Even though I think that could be a really bad power because you would constantly know
    everything about everyone and if someone hated you or whatever and said hurtful things about you, you
    would always know everything. But I think it could be a really useful power in certain situations. And also,
    sometimes, I think it would be really interesting to know what people are thinking.
9.What Would You Do If You Could Meet Anyone Dead Or Alive? This is a hard question for me. I would
    love to meet my Nan and Grandad, who both sadly passed away before I got to meet them. I would also
    love to meet Marilyn Monroe and Audrey Hepburn. I think they were both beautiful, inspiring, amazing
    women and I would love to meet both of them. So I don't know who I would pick to meet if I could only
    meet one person.
10.What Would You Do If You Could Live Absolutely Anywhere? I would live the USA but I just don't
      know where in the USA. Probably some seaside place as I am from a seaside town myself. But where in
      the USA, I don't know.

If you liked this post please remember to follow this blog. I hope you enjoyed reading this post as much as I enjoyed writing it. Until next time, stay beautiful-inside and out.
-Jess<3

No comments:

Post a Comment