Sunday 2 December 2012

BlogMas 2012: Day 2-Cleaning And Christmas Decorations!

Hey, so today is day 2 of BlogMas and today I have done loads but its not been interesting at all. I spent like 6/7 hours (I wish I was joking) cleaning and re-arranging my room. It looks loads better than it did and I am really pleased with it but, like an idiot, I forgot to take before and after pictures because I was rushing to get it all done. We also put up Christmas decorations today and I got some silver tinsel to put in my bedroom. Some people have trees and all sorts to go in their bedrooms but I have never really bought anything like that for my room. Every year I just pick some tinsel to go in my room, last year it was pink and this year its silver. Apart from that I have done nothing. I am in school all day tomorrow and then I am going to a 'Aqua Fit Fitness Class'  tomorrow night. As for the rest of tonight (its 8:13pm at the moment) I am going to have a nice, hot shower, do the last little bit of homework I have left to do and then either watch a movie or Youtube videos or something.At the moment I have Lightweight by Demi Lovato on. I was never really a big fan of her music until recently but at the moment I really love her music, particularly this song. Its such a beautiful song and the way its been recorded makes it even more amazing. I think that is all I have to write about today. In BlogMas, some posts will be longer and more interesting than others. Sometimes I have done nothing in the day or don't really have much to talk about and other days I have done loads and have loads to talk about. Today I have not really done much and don't have much to talk about. I hope you enjoyed this more relaxed, talkative post. If you enjoyed this post please remember to follow this blog. Talk to you soon.
-Jess<3

No comments:

Post a Comment