Wednesday 5 December 2012

BlogMas 2012: Day 5- My Phone Has Water Damage... I Want To Cry!

Hey, so I know I missed out 2 days of BlogMas and I am sorry. I was really busy and, like I said in my first BlogMas post, I can't say that I will post every single day but I will give it my best shot.
Nothing much has happened over the last 3 days. My mum and little brother left for their trip to Lapland and I miss them loads but they are back tomorrow so I am looking forward to seeing them. Apart from that I have just been doing homework and relaxing. Until tonight.
I was in the bathroom, you know just doing my business, and I turned round to go and wash my hands and my phone fell out of my pocket. Guess where it landed? In the toilet. There was obviously nothing in the toilet or anything and I got it out the right away but that was not enough to save it. I dried it out but it would not work. There is water inside the screen and the back of the phone. My brother told me to wrap it in a towel and put it on the radiator. This is meant to make the water evaporate and its meant to make it work again. At the moment it is on the radiator but I am not sure that is going to save it. I nearly cried when it happened. That makes me sound like a really sad, pathetic person, I know, but I use my phone for so much and now its no longer alive. R.I.P. phone...
Nothing else has happened and I am not doing much tonight. I have some YouTube video's I want to watch and then I will probably head to bed. There was one thing I wanted to share with you all though.
I am not a big fan of covers of songs but I have found one I love to bits. No seriously, I love this cover more than the original song. Its a cover of the song 'Stronger' by Kelly Clarkson. The cover is sung by a girl named Carrie and I think its worth a listen. I will link the song here: Stronger cover by Carrie Fletcher.
So, I think that is all I have to say today. If you liked this post please take a moment to follow this blog. I hoped you enjoyed this post and I will speak to you soon.
-Jess<3

No comments:

Post a Comment