Saturday 17 November 2012

100 Questions No One Ever Asks Tag!

Hey, so today I am doing another tag. Yes, I know, another tag. Personally, they are my favorite type of post to write and as my blog is still just starting, I want you guys to know as much about me as there is to know.
Also, I know I said in a previous post that I would be trying to put up posts every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday/Sunday and I know that has not been happening. I am trying to get a routine going but every time I try and start, it seems that school or life gets in the way. Don't worry, I am still working on trying to get a routine going for posting on here.
As I said in a previous post, Saturdays/Sundays are lifestyle/non-beauty posts. I was flicking through video's on 'YouTube' when I found this tag and I thought it would be fun to do. Like last time, I have slightly changed some of the questions so they suit me and my lifestyle. So, lets get crack-a-lacking.

1. Do you sleep with your door open or closed? Closed.
2. Do you take shampoo bottles from hotels? Yes.
3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out? Out.
4. Have you ever stolen a street sign? No.
5. Do you like to use post-it notes? Yes.
6. Do you cut out coupons but never use them? Yes.
7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees? A big bear.
8. Do you have freckles? No.
9. Do you always smile in pictures? Yes.
10. What is your biggest pet peeve? Oily or greasy hands.
11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk? Yes.
12. Have you ever peed in the woods? Yes, when I was a lot younger.
13. Have you ever pooped in the woods? No.
14. Do you ever dance when no musics playing? Yes.
15. Do you chew your pens or pencils? I chew my pens, not my pencils.
16. How many people have you slept with this week? 0.
17. What size is your bed? Single.
18. What is your song of the week? State Of Grace By Taylor Swift or Va Va Voom By Nicki Minaj.
19. Is it okay for guys to wear pink? Yes.
20. Do you still watch cartoons? No, not really.
21. Whats you least favourite movie? I don't really know, probably a horror or action movie. I am not really a fan of those kinds of movies.
22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some? Probably somewhere famous like the 'White Cliffs Of Dover' or 'Central Park' or something.
23. What do you drink at dinner? I don't really have a drink at dinner but if I do its normally like fruit juice or something.
24. What do you dip fries in? I normally get mayonnaise and tomato sauce/ketchup, mix them together and dip it in that. That sauce is good.
25. Whats your favourite food? Pasta. I love pasta. Just pasta in general really.
26. What movie could you watch over and over and still love? Mean Girls. I have watched that movie loads and still love it to bits.
27. Last person you kissed/kissed you? This is a weird question. I don't really want to answer this so I am moving on. Sorry.
28. Were you a boy/girl scout? No.
29. Would you strip or pose nude in a magazine? No, probably not.
30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? I could not tell you because I don't even know myself. Sorry.
31. Can you change the oil in a car? No.
32. Have you ever been in a car crash? Yes, I have been in 2.
33. Have you ever been in a car that has broke down? No.
34. Favourite kind of sandwich? I love a cheese panini. Does that count?
35. Best thing to eat at breakfast? I love like bread rolls, yogurts and chopped fruit for breakfast. So probably that.
36. What is your usual bed time? Normally between 10pm-11pm.
37. Are you lazy? I would so no but I am a procrastinator.
38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween? Every year for about 6 years, I dressed up as a witch.
39. What is your Chinese astrological sign? Ox.
40. How many languages do you speak? I speak English fully but I can speak a little bit of French, if that counts.
41. Do you have an magazine subscriptions? No.
42.  Which are better Lego or Lincoln Logs? Lego.
43. Are you stubborn? I can be when I want to be but most of the time, no.
44. Who is better... Leno or Letterman? I don't know what/who either of those are so neither.
45. Ever watch soap operas? Sometimes.
46. Are you scared of heights? Yes and I hate being scared of them.
47. Do you sing in the car? Yes.
48. Do you sing in the shower? Yes.
49. Do you dance in the car? Yes.
50. Ever used a gun? No and I hope I never have to.
51. Last time you got a portrait done by a photographer? I have never had one done.
52. Do you thing musicals are cheesy? No, I love musicals.
53. Is Christmas stressful? It can be.
54. Ever eaten a pierogi? No, I don't even know what one is.
55. Favourite type of fruit pie? Apple.
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid? I wanted to be a teacher and I still want to be a teacher.
57. Do you believe in ghosts? Yes, kind of.
58. Ever get that deja-vu feeling? Yes, recently I have been getting it all the time.
59. Take vitamins daily? No.
60. Wear slippers? No.
61. Wear a bath robe? Sometimes.
62. What do you wear for bed? A shirt or tank top and joggers or shorts.
63. First concert? One a local radio station set up like 2/3 years ago.
64. ASDA, Tesco or Morrisons? Morrisons.
65. Nike or Adidas? Not bothered/don't care.
66. Walkers or McCoys crisps? Walkers crisps.
67. Peanuts or Sunflower Seeds? Peanuts.
68. Ever heard of the group 'Tres Bien'? No.
69. Ever taken dance lessons? Yes.
70. Is there a profession you picture your feature self doing? Yes, teaching.
71. Can you curl your tongue? Yes.
72. Ever won a spelling bee? No, I am rubbish at spelling.
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy? Yes.
74. Own any record albums? No.
75. Own a record player? No.
76. Regularly burn incense? No.
77. Ever been in love? No.
78. Who would you like to see in concert? Taylor Swift or Nicki Minaj.
79. What was the last concert you saw? I have only ever seen 1 concert so the concert I said in the question about my first concert.
80. Hot tea or cold tea? I don't like tea so neither.
81. Tea or coffee? I don't like either so none. I am not a big hot drinks fan.
82. Choc-chip or fully chocolate cookies? Choc-chip cookies.
83. Can you swim well? I can't swim amazingly well but I am not a bad swimmer, so somewhere in the middle of the two.
84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose? Yes.
85. Are you patient? Not really but I can be if and when I want to be.
86. DJ or band at a wedding? Band through the day, DJ at night.
87. Ever won a contest? No, I don't think so.
88. Ever had plastic surgery? No.
89. Which are better black or green olives? Never even tried a olive so don't know.
90. Can you knit or crochet? I can knit, kind of.
91. Best room for a fire place? Living room.
92. Do you want to get married? Yes.
93. Have you ever been married? No.
94. Ever had a crush? Yes.
95. Do you cry or throw a fit to get your own way? I used to when I was a lot younger but I don't anymore.
96. Do you want kids? Yes.
97. Do you have kids? No.
98. Whats your favourite colour? Tiffany Blue.
99. Are you missing anyone right now? No.
100. How are you feeling right now? I am feeling good.

So that is the end of the tag. If you enjoyed this post, please follow this blog. I hope you enjoyed this post as much as I enjoyed writing it and I will talk to you soon
-Jess<3

No comments:

Post a Comment