Tuesday 20 November 2012

My Make-Up Collection #2 - Blushers, Bronzers And Highlights

Hey, so today I thought I would do part 2 of my 'Make-Up Collection'. If you have not seen the first part  I will attempted to link it here: http://thelancashirebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/my-make-up-collection-1-concealer.html.
So, my part 2 is my blushers, bronzers and highlights.To some people this might be a lot of make-up and to some it might be a tiny amount of make-up but the amount I do have is fine for me at the moment. I do want to extend my collection in the future. Just before I get started, I just want to say that all my make-up has either been given to me as a present or I have bought it myself with my own money. So lets get crack-a-lacking.



Blushers:
I have 3 blushers. I am not a big blusher fan and, most of the time, I wear the same blusher. The first blusher I own is the 'Rimmel London Lasting Finish Blusher in 021 Summer Fever'. It has 3 strips of different blushers. The 1st is a baby/barbie pink colour, the 2nd is a brown bronzer colour and the 3rd is a berry red colour. All together you can get 7 different blushers out of this blush. The next blusher I own is the 'Evie Glam Blusher in Coral Pink'. This is a really pigmented, bright, coral pink blush. The last blusher I own is the blusher I wear the most often and its the 'NYC Cheek Glow Blusher in 655 Central Park Pink'. This is a really lovely peachy pink blush. These 3 blushers are enough for me at the moment but, over time, I do want to extend my blush collection massively.


Sorry about the lopsided pictures.

Bronzers:
I only own one bronzer and thats the 'W7 Boxed Honolulu Bronzer'. I find it really hard to pull off bronzer because I am seriously pale but, with a light hand, this bronzer can look really nice in the summer. In the winter it looks silly on me but in the summer it makes me look lovely and bronzed. This bronzer is a light brown  matte bronzer and I definitely recommend it.



Highlights:
I don't really wear highlight but I do own 2 liquid/cream highlighters. The first one is 'Benefits High Beam Highlight'. I got this highlighter free in a Glamour magazine a while ago and its just a pink liquid/cream highlighter. Its really pretty and looks lovely on. The next one is a random Rimmel London bronze highlighter which I de-potted and I can't remember the name of. I don't wear this but it nice to have in case I ever decided to wear it. 



So, that is the end of the second part of my make-up collection. I do have about 5/6 more posts on my make-up collection before I have covered it all so keep an eye out for them in the future. If you enjoyed this post please follow this blog. I hope you enjoyed this post as much as I enjoyed writing it and I will talk to you all next time.
-Jess<3

No comments:

Post a Comment