Friday 23 November 2012

Holly Jolly Holiday Tag 1&2!

Hey, so today I thought I would do the 'Holly Jolly Holiday Tag!' part 1 and 2. Last Christmas part 1 was made and became really popular and this year the same 2 you tubers ('beautybaby44' http://www.youtube.com/user/beautybaby44?feature=results_main and 'strawberryelectric48' http://www.youtube.com/user/strawberryelectric48/featured), who made part one, made part 2. As I did not have a blog this time last year, I am going to do part 1 and 2 at the same time. I know its 31 days till Christmas but today I am feeling really Christmassy and could not wait any longer to do this tag. I know I have done lots of tags and I will try and do more beauty posts but tags are my favourite things to do. Anyway, I will try to change it and I do have a series that I am planning. Also, I was thinking of doing like a '12 Days of Christmas' thing nearer Christmas. I was thinking of doing it from the 13th-24th of December and then after Christmas doing like a 'What I Got For Christmas' post. Please leave a comment down below if you would like to see that. Right, lets get crack-a-lacking.

Holly Jolly Holiday Tag-Part 1:

1. Whats Your Favourite Christmas Movie? I have 2 favourite Christmas movies. My 1st favourite
    Christmas movie is Elf. Its funny and charming and fills me with Christmas cheer every time I watch it.
    My 2nd favourite Christmas movie is 'How The Grinch Stole Christmas' (some people just
    call it 'The Grinch'). Its cute and makes me feel all warm inside every time I watch it.
2. Are You On The Naughty Or Nice List? I am obviously on the Nice List.
3. Do You Have An Embarrassing Christmas Photo? If You Do Show Us It. I actually don't have any
    Christmassy photos, well at least I think I don't.
4.Have You Ever Had A White Christmas? I have had a Christmas where it snowed for like 10 minutes but
   it was not really snow it was more like slushy water. So no I have never had a White Christmas.
5.Where Do You Usually Spend Christmas? I always spend Christmas at my house. We never go and vistit
   anyone on Christmas and we never do anything either.
6.Whats Your Favourite Christmas Song? My favourite Christmas song is actually kind of  a sad,
    slow, depressing Christmas song but I love it anyway. My favourite Christmas song is 'Fairytale of New
    York by The Pogues'.
7.Do You Open Any Presents On Christmas Eve? No, we open all our presents on Christmas day.
8.Can You Name All Of Santa's Reindeer? I think so. There is Dasher, Dancer, Prancer,
   Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitson and Rudolf, Right?
9.What Christmas Tradition Are You Most Looking Forward To This Year? I am looking forward to baking
   with my mum and little brother. I am also looking forward to watching snuggling up on boxing day, while
   my dad and brother are out, watching movies with my mum and little brother like we do every year.
10.Is Your Christmas Tree Real Or Fake? Ours is Fake.
11.Hands Down, Whats Your Favourite Christmas Food And Sweet Treat? My favourite Christmas food is
     stuffing. In our house, we don't put stuffing in the turkey because I am a vegetarian but I do love stuffing
     We have 'Stage and Onion' stuffing and, my gosh, it is good. My favourite sweet treat are the big tins of
     'Quality Street' you get in the UK around Christmas time. We get like 3 tins a year because we are a big
     family and one of the tins is always 'Quality Street' because they are my favourite.
12.Be Honest, Do You Like Giving Or Receiving Gifts? Honestly, I do love receiving gifts but not as much
     at this time of year. On my birthday I prefer to receive gifts, at Christmas time I prefer to give gifts. I think
     there is something magical about watching someone open a gift that you spent so much time and effort
     picking.
13.Do You Have Any Christmas Wear? No, I don't but I do want a Christmas jumper so badly.
14.What Is Your Dream Place To Visit Around Christmas Time? My dream place to visit around Christmas
     time would be, hands down, New York City. I love the USA and want to live there one day and New
     York looks so magical and beautiful around Christmas time. I will go there around Christmas time one
     day.
15.Does Your Family Have A Special Holiday Recipe You Like To Help Make? No, not really but I do
     love baking with my family around Christmas time.
16.Are You A Pro-Present Wrapper Or Do You Fail Miserably? I don't like to admit it but I fail miserably
     when it comes to wrapping presents.
17.Whats Your Most Memorable Holiday Moment? I don't have one moment but I do have one thing I
     remember each year and its playing/looking at presents in the living room before Christmas dinner with
    Christmas music blasting from the CD player in the dinning room. For some reason I remember this
    memory from pretty much every year since I was like 6/7.
18.What Made You Realise The Truth About Santa? I think a friend told me when I was like 7/8. I don't
     really remember.
19.Do You Make New Years Resolutions? Do You Stick To Them? I make them but I hardly ever stick to
     them
20.What Makes Christmas Special For You? Being around people who love me make it special for me.
     Also, all the magical and warm feelings/things make Christmas special for me.

Holly Jolly Holiday Tag-Part 2:

1.Do You Start Your Christmas Shopping Early Or Leave It Till The Last Minute? I do a bit of both. I start
   like late November/early December kind of time but I still always seem to find my self running around
   grabbing last minute gifts.
2.If You Could Be In Any Christmas Movie, What Christmas Movie Would You Be In? I would be in Elf
   100%. Elf is just such a fun movie and as soon as I am done with this tag I am painting my nails and
   watching Elf.
3.Which Do You Like Better: Christmas Eve Or Christmas Day? To me Christmas Day is better. I don't
   really do anything on Christmas Eve. We bake, watch movies and go to bed early. That's it. I like
  Christmas Eve because its exciting knowing Christmas Day is the next day. But I prefer Christmas Day.
   Its Christmas Day, I mean, come on.
4.When Does Your Family Put Up Their Christmas Tree And Who Decorates It? We put our Christmas
   tree up the first weekend in December, we always have done. We decorate it as a family but my older
   brother tends not to help.
5.White Lights Or Coloured Lights? We have Coloured Lights but I prefer White Lights.
6.Are You Guilty Of Peeking At Your Presents Or Do You Like The Surprise? I am really, really guilty of
   peeking at my presents. I have been better at not peeking this year than I have have been in the previous
   2/3 years but I have peeked a little this year. I am not really good with surprises.
7.Would You Rather Live In A Gingerbread House Or Santa's Workshop? There is no competition here,
   Santa's Workshop all the way.
8.Tell Us Your Christmas Eve Traditions! As a family we don't have many Christmas Eve traditions. We
   bake on Christmas Eve and watch a Christmas movie or two but that is about it really.
9.If You Could Be Under The Mistletoe With Anyone Who Would It Be? It would have to be the actor
   who plays Toby in Pretty Little Liars. I don't know the actors name but it would be him all the way.
10.What Tops Your Tree? A gold star tops our tree.
11.Can You Name The 12 Days Of Christmas? I can try to. 12 drummers drumming, 11 pipers piping,
     10........, 9 ladies dancing, 8..... milking, 7........, 6 geese a-laying, 5 GOLD RINGS, 4 calling birds, 3
     french hens, 2 turtle-doves and a partridge in a pear tree. I think I did pretty well there. I got 9 and a half
     out of 12. That is pretty good right?
12.Have You Ever Been Christmas Caroling? Yes, I have been once when I was like 11/12.
13.Do You Count Down To Christmas? If So How Many Days Are Left? Yes I do and there are 31 days
     left.
14.What Are Some Christmas Foods And Treats You Can Count On Having Every Christmas? I can count
     on having cheese and crackers, apple sauce, homemade jam tarts, things like that really.
15. How Has Christmas Kept Its Magic For You As You Have Grown Older? It has kept its magic by
      making everyone happy, bringing families closer together and bringing out the best in people. I think
      everyone is the nicest around Christmas time.

So, there you have it. Both of the 'Holly Jolly Holiday Tags' in one post. If you enjoyed this post and/or want to see more Christmas posts please follow this blog. I hope you had as much fun reading it as I did writing it and I will speak to you all very soon.
-Jess<3

No comments:

Post a Comment