Monday 12 November 2012

This Or That Tag With Lucy!

Hey, so today I thought I would do the 'This Or That' tag with one of my best friends, Lucy. This tag seems to be an American tag, so we are going to miss out the questions that we can't answer because we don't have those things in the UK. We just thought it would be a fun little beauty tag to do so lets get right into it...

-Make-Up:

 Blusher or Bronzer: Me-Blusher.
                               Lucy-Blusher.
 Lip Gloss or Lip Stick: Me-Lip Stick.
                                    Lucy- I like both but if I had to pick one I would pick Lip Gloss.
 Eye Liner or Mascara: Me-Mascara.
                                    Lucy-Eye Liner.
 Foundation or Concealer: Me-Concealer.
                                         Lucy-Foundation
 Neutral or Coloured Eye Shadow: Me-Neutral Eye Shadow.
                                                      Lucy-Neutral Eye Shadow because I feel like you can wear Neutral
                                                               Eye Shadow with more things.
 Pressed or Loose Eye Shadow: Me-Pressed Eye Shadow.
                                                  Lucy-Pressed Eye Shadow.
 Brushes or Sponges: Me-Brushes.
                                 Lucy-Brushes.

-Nails:

OPI or China Glaze: Me-I only have China Glaze nail polishes, so I am going to have to say China Glaze
                                       because I don't own/have never tried OPI nail polishes.
                                 Lucy-I have never tried nail polishes from either of them so I can't really say which one
                                          I prefer but if we were going off names I would pick China Glaze.
 Long or Short: Me-Long but not stupidly long.
                        Lucy-Long but not too long.
 Acrylic or Natural: Me-Natural.
                              Lucy-Natural.
 Bright or Dark Nail Polishes: Me-Depends on my mood and the weather but most of the time I would say
                                                    Bright Nail Polishes.
                                             Lucy-Dark.
 Flower or No Flower: Me-No Flower.
                                   Lucy-No Flower.
                                 
-Body:

Perfume or Body Splash: Me-I prefer Perfume but I wear Body Splash more. So I guess I would pick
                                              Body Splash.
                                        Lucy-Perfume but Body Splash is handy to have in your bag.
 Body Lotion or Body Butter: Me-I reach for Body Lotion most of the time unless my skin is really dry. So
                                                    overall I would say Body Lotion.
                                             Lucy-Body Lotion.
 Body Wash or Soap: Me-Body Wash.
                                  Lucy-Body Wash.
 Lush or Other Bath/Body Company: Me-Lush.
                                                         Lucy-Lush.

-Fashion:
 Jeans or Sweat Pants: Me-Jeans.
                                   Lucy-Jeans.
 Long Sleeved or Short Sleeved: Me-Short Sleeved.
                                                  Lucy-Short Sleeved.
 Dresses or Skirts: Me-Dresses.
                             Lucy-Dresses.
 Stripes or Plaid: Me-Stripes.
                          Lucy-Plaid.
 Flip Flops or Sandals: Me-Flip Flops.
                                   Lucy-Sandals.
 Scarves or Hats: Me-Scarves.
                           Lucy-Scarves.
 Studs or Earrings That Dangle: Me-Studs.
                                                Lucy-Studs.
 Necklaces or Bracelets : Me-Necklaces.
                                       Lucy-Bracelets.
 Heels or Flats: Me-Flats.
                        Lucy-It all depends on the occasion but, overall, I prefer Flats.
 Cowboy Boots or Riding Boots: Me-At the moment I would say Riding Boots but I do have a soft spot for
                                                         Cowboy Boots. Overall I would say I prefer Riding Boots.
                                                   Lucy-Riding Boots.
 Jacket or Hoddie: Me-Jacket.
                             Lucy-Hoodie.

-Hair:
 Curly or Straight: Me-Curly.
                            Lucy-Straight.
 Bun or Ponytail: Me-Ponytail.
                          Lucy-Bun.
 Bobby Pins or Butterfly Clips: Me-Bobby Pins.
                                               Lucy-Bobby Pins.
 Hair Spray or Hair Gel: Me-Hair Spray.
                                     Lucy-Hair Spray.
 Long or Short: Me-Long.
                        Lucy-Long.
 Light or Dark: Me-Light.
                       Lucy-Dark.
 Side Sweep Bangs or Full Bangs: Me-Side Sweep Bangs.
                                                    Lucy-I like both but, if I had to pick one, I would pick Side Sweep Bangs
                                                             because that is what I have at the moment.
 Up or Down: Me-On a day to day basis I wear my hair Up but I do love to wear it Down. Overall, I would
                             have to say Up.
                      Lucy-Up.

-Randoms:
 Rain or Shine: Me-Shine.
                       Lucy-Shine.
 Summer or Winter: Me-I have to say Summer but I do love winter.
                               Lucy-Summer.
 Autumn or Spring: Me-Autumn.
                             Lucy-Spring.
 Chocolate or Vanilla: Me-I never use to like Vanilla but recently I have been loving it. Although I do love
                                        Chocolate, I am going to have to say Vanilla.
                                  Lucy-Chocolate.

This was a really fun tag to do and I recommend everyone to do this tag. If you want more posts with Lucy please comment on this post or follow my blog. Also, if you enjoyed this post, please follow this blog. I hope you enjoyed this post and I will speak to you all soon.
-Jess and Lucy<3

No comments:

Post a Comment