Sunday 7 October 2012

Mini Haul #1

Hey! So today I went shopping and picked up a few bits and bobs from B&M's. This post is going to be about what I picked up.






The first thing I picked up was some 'Snuggle Socks'. Autumn has started, winter is coming and is it just me or is the best thing in the world (in these seasons) snuggling up in front of the fire, wearing thick/snug clothes with a hot drink? I think it is. So, in preparation for those cold autumn/winter nights, I picked up 3 pairs of snuggle socks and I got an amazing deal. 3 for £2. And they had pink. Best deal ever!



Next, I picked up some toothpaste. I know, kinda boring but a necessity no matter who you are. Personally I like toothpaste's that have whitening products in them. Who doesn't love a clean, white smile? No one I know anyway. So I picked up the Colgate Icy Blast Whitening 2 in 1 toothpaste and mouthwash. Beautiful white smile here I come. 


The last 3 things I picked up were all Rimmel London products. I love finding amazing deals on things and I found 3 that I could not miss out on. 

Lip gloss. I own to much lip gloss. The shiny packaging, the pretty shades, what girl can resist? Not me that's for sure. What can I say? The deal was just to good to miss. A Rimmel London Stay Glossy lip gloss for £1.99 when in drugstores they are being sold for £6.29. I had to have it. Plus the I don't own any lip glosses like it. The shade: 710 Diamond Dust. A nude/brown lip gloss with silver glitter/shimmer sprinkled through it. I think the shade has been discontinued as I can't find that shade anywhere. But I am not 100% sure. Anyway, the shade is amazing and if you happen to be walking past a B&M's anytime soon you should go and pick it up while it's still there. Trust me, you will only regret it if you don't.



The next two things are Colour Rush eye shadow trio's. I don't own many eye shadows that aren't in palette's so I am glad I found these two handy trio's. The first: 760 Elements. A shimmery cream colour, a shimmery grey colour and a shimmery light brown colour. The second: 624 Lynx. A shimmery white colour, a shimmery dark pink colour and a matte chocolate brown colour. The trio's look amazing and I can't wait to play around with them and create some fabulous looks. They cost £1.49 each. I know, £1.49! Bargain, right? Who can resist that kind of bargain? I had to snatch up the trio's. It would have been wrong of me not to, don't you think? They had lots of different colour trio's. Some with wild, bright colour's in. Some with nude, natural colour's in. Go grab some before they all go.

                                                    760 ELEMENTS      624 LYNX      


That's it. My first mini haul all done. I hoped you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it. 
Toodles
-Jess<3

No comments:

Post a Comment