Saturday 13 October 2012

The Get To Know Me Tag!

Hey, so today I thought I would do the Get To Know Me tag. I was not tagged by anyone but I decided to do this tag because I have only just started my blog and thought this would be a good way for the people who read my blog to get to know me more. The questions in the tag are split up into 7 categories: Vital Stats, Appearance, First's, Favourite's, Currently, Future and Do You Believe In. I hope you like this post even though its not beauty related. So, without further ado, lets get on to the tag:

Vital Stats-


-Name: My name is Jessica.

-Nicknames: My friends, teachers, ect. call me Jess, so I guess that is my current nickname
                        but when I was younger my dad always used to call me Jessica-Loolabell and
                        he still calls me that a lot now . So, I guess I have two nicknames.
-Birthday: My Birthday is the 23rd of January 1998.
-Place Of Birth: I was born in the Lancaster Royal Infirmary as its the closest hospital to
                            where I live.
-Star Sign: My star sign is Aquarius.
-Occupation: I am in high school so I guess my official title says that I am a student but I
                        want my feature occupation to either be a primary school teacher, a worker at
                        a children's care home or a youth worker. If you can't already tell I want to
                        work with kids.


Appearance-


-Hair Colour: My hair colour is blonde. I am naturally blonde and have only ever dyed my

                        hair once. The summer just gone (summer of 2012), I dip-dyed my hair a
                        blue/green colour but the colour faded very quickly so I got the bit that was
                        dyed cut off. My current picture for this blog is me with dip-dyed hair. I plan
                        on dip-dyeing my hair pink next summer (summer of 2013) but until then I
                        will stay blonde. I have never dyed all my hair as I like my hair blonde but I
                        do, sometimes, use hair products that work with heat to lighten your hair.
-Hair Length: My hair ends just past my boob's at the moment so I guess my hair is kinda
                         long. I don't really know.
-Eye Colour: I have green eyes.
-Best Feature: I think my best feature is either my hair, eyes or teeth as I had a lot of work
                           on my teeth.
-Braces: I have had braces. I had braces for 5 years and in that time I had 1 operation and 8
                teeth taken out. My brace experience was a very long and painful process but it was
                worth it. I would love to do a post about my brace experience so look for that 
                coming up in the feature. My brace story is not finished yet but, at the moment, I
                wear a retainer 3 nights a week, just to make sure my teeth do not move.
-Piercings: I have my ear lobes pierced once. 2 years ago I did get the top of my ear pierced
                    but I had a lot of problems with it and it healed over. I do want to get more
                    piercings in the feature.
-Tattoos: I don't have any tattoos as I am underage and its illegal to get them done under
                 the age of 16 in the UK. I, personally, do like tattoos and would like to get them in 
                 the feature. I would like one for my 16th birthday (because, in the UK, you can get
                 tattoos between the age of 16-18 with your parent/guardian's permission) but my
                  parents don't like tattoos so they wouldn't give their consent. So, I will have to wait
                 till I am 18+ to get tattoos. 
-Righty Or Lefty: I think this means what hand I write with. I am right handed so I am a
                               righty.


Firsts-


-Best Friend: My 1st best friend was a girl called Charlotte (at the time we all called her

                        Lottie) and I went to nursery (kindergarten) with her. Her brother and my
                        brother were best friends in nursery as well and she is the cousin of the girl I
                        was best friends with throughout primary school. I still know her now. She is in 
                        my year, at my school and I am still really good friends with her but no one 
                        calls her Lottie any more.
-Award: I can't remember my first ever award but my earliest memory of me ever getting a 
                award was for something like being helpful in year 1.
-Sport: My first ever sport that I did was dance when I was about 7.
-Real Holiday: My first ever real holiday was to Disney Land Paris when I was about 6 or 7.
-Concert: My first ever concert was a concert a local radio station ran with some pop stars
                 when I was about 11 or 12.


Favourites-


-Film: I have a lot of favourite films. Some of my favourites include: Grease, Coyote Ugly,

            Mean Girls, Up,  Tangled, Dirty Dancing, Hairspray, Paul, Mama Mia, Dear John, The
            Notebook, Despicable Me, The Pacifier, Titanic, The Hunger Games and The 
            Inbetweeners Movie. I have lots more favourites but that gives you an idea of the 
            type of films I like. Mostly I like chick flicks, comedy's and romantic comedy's. I am 
             not a big fan of horror or action films.
-TV Show: I only have a few favourite TV shows. My favourite TV shows are: Pretty Little
                    Liars, Waterloo Road, Miranda, Ashes To Ashes, Life On Mars, Pushing Daisies, 
                   Skins, Shameless, Would I Lie To You, Not Going Out, Gavin And Stacey, The 
                    Royle Family And Russell Howards Good News.
-Colour: My favourite colour is 'Tiffany Blue'.
-Song: My favourite song changes all the time so I am going to do my favourite songs from
           my childhood and my  favourites at the moment. My favourites from my childhood 
           were: Reach For The Stars By S Club 7, Whole Again By Atomic Kitten and Eternal 
           Flame By Atomic Kitten. At the moment my favourite songs are: RED By Taylor Swift, 
           I Knew You Were Trouble By Taylor Swift, Hall Of Fame By The Script And Will.I.Am 
          and Die Young By Ke$ha.
-Restaurant: I don't think you know this but I am a vegetarian (have been for 1 year and 5
                        months) so when I go out to eat I can only go to places that have vegetarian 
                        options. So my favourite restaurant is not actually a restaurant, its a cafe in my
                         town called 'Erics Cafe'.
-Store: My favourite store is Lush. I have only ever been to Lush once, as the nearest one to
              where I live is like a half an hour to an hour drive away from my local town, but they 
              it was amazing in their, I LOVED IT. They are meant to be getting on a bit closer to 
             where I live though so I should be able to make more trips to Lush.
-Book: My favourite book is a book called 'Driftwood' By Cathy Cassidy. I love the story, I
             love the way its wrote and it has a lot of important messages in it.
-Magazine: I don't buy magazines very often but if I had to pick one I would say my 
                     favourite is 'Glamour' magazine.
-Shoes: My favourite pair of shoes are my Converse. They are white with the word love all
              over them in different styles of writing. They have Baby/Tiffany blue detailing on 
              them and I love them to death.


Currently-


-Feeling: Happy.

-Single Or Taken: Single.
-Eating: Nothing.
-Listening To: Die Young By Ke$ah
-Thinking About: Getting this done and going to bed.
-Watching: Nothing.
-Wearing: Jeggings and a 'Burgundy' vest top.


Future-


-Want Children: Yes, I want children. I love the image of a big family. So like 6 or 7 kids. 

                             Maybe more.
- Want To Be Married: Yes, I do want to get married.
-Careers In Mind: Either a primary school teacher, worker at a children's care home or a 
                                youth worker. Basically, I want to work with children and teenagers.
-Where Do You Want To Live: I would LOVE to live somewhere in the USA in the future.


Do You Believe In...-


-God: Yes and no, I am not 100% sure what I believe in faith wise yet. 

-Miracles: Yes, I do believe in miracles but I think I believe in the idea of miracles rather
                   than them actually happening.
-Love At First Sight: No, I like the idea of 'Love At First Sight' but I don't think you can be in
                                      love with someone just from looking at them. I believe it takes a lot 
                                      more than physical appearance to be in love with someone.
-Ghosts: Yes and no. Part of my thinks when your dead your dead, you don't go to a world
                (at least not our world anyway), but then part of me wonders if our soul and 
                presents lingers around the places that have the most meaning to us, good and bad 
                meanings.
-Aliens: Yes, I believe in aliens. I don't believe the universe is that big and we are the only 
              intelligent species there is. I think they are alien life forms to be found and we just
              have not found them yet.
-Soul Mates: Kind of. I think there is 1 or more people out there that are perfect for each
                       person but I don't know if I believe that makes people have soul mates.
-Heaven: Yes. After having family member's and close family friends pass away, I do believe
                 that they go  somewhere. I don't like the thought of their soul dying and their body
                  rotting away.
-Hell: No. I believe in karma but I don't think there is a place where people go to suffer for 
          eternity. 
-Kissing On A First Date: Yes and no. I think it depends on the situation and how long you
                                             have known the person.
-Yourself: Yes. I believe in everything I do and I believe in who I am. If I did not believe in
                  those then I would not do the things I do or be who I am.


I hope you liked this post. Comment if there is anything else you would like to know about me or if there is anything you would like me to tell you about that I touched on in this post. Please follow my blog if you like my posts. I hope you enjoyed this post and I will talk to you all next time.

-Jess<3
                     

No comments:

Post a Comment