Saturday 6 October 2012

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog, The Lancashire Beauty. I have never done anything like this before and I don't know what to say. I guess I could start by telling you a bit about me...
My names Jessica but I prefer Jess. The only people who ever call me Jessica anymore are my parents. I am 14. I live in a seaside town in the north west of England. Oh and if you have not already guessed the towns in Lancashire. I am a Lancashire girl. Born and raised here. I don't want to stay here though. I would LOVE to move to the USA one day. It probably won't ever happen. But, hey, a girl can dream, right? 
I love beauty and fashion. Well not so much fashion. I am not a trends kinda girl. I like the clothes I like. It does not matter to me if they are 'in' this season or not, if I like them, I buy them. Simple as that. 
I also like music and film. Well not making music or film. But I like listening to them and watching them. That counts right? While I have been writing this I have been listening to 'We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together' by Taylor Swift on repeat. I love that song at the moment... just like most of the people I know
I am in year 10 and have just started my GCSE's (General Certificate of Secondary Education if your not familiar with what they are). For my GCSE's I took: history, french, catering and travel & tourism. On top of that I have to take: english, maths, 2 science's, religious education and citizenship. 
I plan on making this a beauty and fashion blog. But I want to also post other bits and bobs on here as well. I really want to make this a hobby of mine. Lets see if I can stick to it shall we? 
Toodles
-Jess<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment