Wednesday 31 October 2012

Happy Halloween!

Hey, so I was planning on doing a post tonight about my Halloween costume but I completely forgot to take pictures of what I wore. Whoops! I am such a forgetful person and with all the excitement of Halloween I forgot to take some pictures of what I wore and things. For Halloween this year I was a broken doll. I wore a black and white spotted skirt, a white vest top, a black and white cardigan, thick tights and black flats. I got make-up and hair inspiration from pictures I found on Google.


The picture I found that gave me inspiration
for my broken doll hair style. My hair was  
in tight, spiral curls like this dolls hair. 


The picture I found that gave me inspiration for my broken
doll make-up. My eye make-up was less extreme as I did not
wear as much white eyeliner and I did not use fake eyelashes.
 The rest of my make-up was pretty much the same
 but I did have my cracks and holes in different
 places to the girl in this picture.


I hope you had spooktacular Halloween. I am going on a big shopping trip, to Blackpool, at the weekend with my family and one of my best friends, Lucy. I was thinking about doing a 'Day In Pictures' post full of pictures that show you where I went that day and what I did. If you would like to see that then follow this blog. I am sorry this was not much of a post and I am sorry I forgot to take pictures of my Halloween costume. I hope you enjoyed this post (even though it was only small). Speak to you soon.
-Jess<3

No comments:

Post a Comment