Wednesday 17 October 2012

Mini Haul #2

Hey, so I went on a little shopping trip to my local city, at the weekend, with my family. I decided to do a post about what I got as I went to Lush! In the 'Get To Know Me' tag I did, I said that my favourite shop was Lush even though I had only been once. I also said that there was meant to be one opening up soon in my local city and when I got there, on Sunday, it was open. I only got 1 thing from lush so I am also showing you a couple of other little things I picked up. So, lets get crack-a-lacking (who even says that anymore? me obviously...) with what I bought:




So, the first place I went was Boots. I needed a new powder so badly as winter is closing in fast. The 'Collection 2000' powder I had was FAR to dark for me so I wanted one which was my shade for winter. I go seriously pale in winter so I was looking around Boots for a while. I looked at the 'Rimmel London Stay Mate' powder but decided against it as, in this Boots, they did not have my shade. I looked around for a while and was planning on leaving when I spotted the 'Miss Sporty' section. I already have a couple of lipsticks for 'Miss Sporty' and I really like them so I went to look there. And then I found it... my perfect powder. The 'Miss Sporty So Clear' powder. I LOVE it! It comes in this cute baby blue compact. You open it up and it comes with a little sponge and a mirror. It is meant to have 4 anti-blemish actions in it, it is mean to keep up to 7 hours healthy looking skin and it is meant to be dermatologically tested for young skin. I have used it a few times and, I have to say, so far I love it. Its really light weight, does not make your skin look or feel 'cakey' on your skin. I got it in the shade '001 Transparent' and, when I apply it, it comes out with very little colour and is pretty transparent. It costs £2.99 and is a serious bargain in my opinion. I am 100% loving this product and I will definitely be repurchasing this product again.  








I have a serious sweet tooth. I admit it. Deserts, sweets, chocolate, cake... I love them all but, when sweets are concerned, I can't eat many of them. Actually, I can only eat about 20% of the sweets I would have ate 3 years ago. These are the moments when being a vegetarian sucks. There are these sweets. Percy Pigs. They are only found in Marks & Spencer's and it cost the best part of £2.00 for a 170g. I used to love them. When I was younger, they were a treat. You knew you had done something right when you got them. Then, when I turned a vegetarian, I had to stop eating them. I was sad. They were nice. So, I am in M&S (Marks & Spencer's for you that don't live in the UK) and I am just looking in the sweet section with my little brother and I see them. The best thing since sliced bread, Veggie Percy's. The new, gelatin free Veggie Percy Pigs. I nearly died.  Obviously I got a packet... and, my god, were they were good. So good. I know you can get other vegetarian versions of sweets but nothing can beat these. It does not matter if your a vegetarian or not, you have to try Percy Pig's. They will change your life... I swear.








Lush. Lush is so lush. The smells, the colours, it wins the award for being the best shop ever hands down. For years, the closest one to where I live was 30 minutes-1 hour away. Which sucked. And then, the wonderful people at Lush decided to put one in my local city. Hallelujah. So, obviously, I went and got one of the most talked about Christmas products they do. The 'Snow Fairy' shower gel. Oh My God. That's all I can say about this product. Oh My God. It smells incredible! Sweets and candyfloss. Maybe a hint of pear. Very sweet. Very, very, very sweet. Also kinda expensive. £3.50 for 100g. But its worth every penny. It's amazing, it's gorgeous, it's LUSH!






So, that's it for my little, mini haul. I hoped you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it. If you like these please follow my blog as I am going to start doing a lot more blog post's. I will talk to you all next time.
-Jess<3









No comments:

Post a Comment