Monday 23 December 2013

Christmas 2013: Farmer Parrs, Meeting Santa And Frozen!

Hey!
I have a younger brother. He is 6 and, like all 6 year old's, believes in Santa. That means that every Christmas we make this whole big show of going to see Santa the weekend before Christmas and going to bed early on Christmas Eve. For the past 4 years, we go to 'Farmer Parrs' to see Santa. It's about 2 hours away from where we live but it has a small farm, museum and cafe. It is a nice way to spend a 3 or 4 hours. We went yesterday (22nd of December 2013) and, just like every year in the barn Santa's Grotto's in, they have a Christmas display and a little walk trough bit. I thought this year was really pretty so I took some pictures. They are not great quality but oh well, I like them!














Today I went to see 'Frozen'. I loved it! It was a supper cute, all singing, all dancing Disney film. I recommend everyone sees it as it is the perfect Christmas/Winter film!
This will probably be my last post before Christmas so, if your celebrate it, Merry Christmas! If you don't I hope you have a great few days and I will speak to you all soon.
-Jess<3

No comments:

Post a Comment