Thursday 12 December 2013

Christmas 2013: The Jingle All The Way Tag!

Hey!
As I am in a Christmassy mood, I thought I would do the 'Jingle All The Way' tag.
Hope you enjoy!

The Jingle All The Way Tag!

1. What are some of your favourite Christmas traditions?
One of my favourite Christmas traditions is or Christmas Eve baking and movies day. Basically, our whole family gets up on Christmas Eve morning and we bake all morning. Sausage rolls, mince pies, jam tarts: you name it, we make it. Afterwards we spend the whole afternoon watching Christmas movies, playing games and eating what we have baked. Such a perfect, relaxed, family day.

2. What is one thing you hope to get for Christmas this year?
I am actually not hoping to get much this Christmas. I haven't really asked for anything apart from a few bits, which are pretty boring and basic things if I'm honest. That said I guess I am hoping for surprises and family time this year for Christmas.

3. Favourite Christmas drink/food?
I love mince pies at Christmas. I know, it's an obvious one but I really do love them.

4. Ice-Skating or Christmas Shopping?
Christmas shopping. Partly because I love to shop, but mostly because I hate ice-skating.

5. It's snowing outside. Do you stay in side, drinking hot chocolate, or go outside and play in the snow?
I stay inside and drink hot chocolate because I'm not a big fan of snow.

6.  Favourite Christmas movie?
It's a draw between 'Elf' and 'The Grinch'.

7. Favourite Christmas song?
Either 'Fairytale of New York' by The Pogues or 'Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)' by Mariah Carey.

8. Real or fake tree?
Fake tree. I've never actually met anyone who has a real Christmas tree.

9. What is your favourite winter/Christmas beauty trend?
I love the bold/dark lip trend in the winter.

10. What is your favourite thing about the holidays?
I love the mood/atmosphere around Christmas time and the quality time you get to spend with the ones you love.

What is your favourite Christmas song and movie?
-Jess<3

No comments:

Post a Comment