Sunday 8 December 2013

Christmas 2013: Mini November Favourites And Nail Polish Haul/First Impressions!

Hey!

I love anything mini. This is mostly because I believe that if things are mini they are cuter but also because I rarely get through a full sized version of something. To me, mini's are perfect in ever single way. That is why, today, I am giving you a 'Mini November Favourites' and a 'Mini Nail Polish Haul/First Impressions'. Well that and the fact I have a face mask on that needs washing off in 15 minutes!

Mini November Favourites:

-Inecto Pure Coconut Heat Protecting Leave-In Conditioner. 

-Schwarzkopf Got2b Oil-Licious Tame And Shine Styling Oil.

-Skin Therapy 3 In 1 Fragranced Facial Wipes.

-Boots Skin Clear Oil-Free Mattifying Lotion.

-Simple Clear Skin Oil Balancing Exfoliating Wash.

-Jumpers.

-Riding Boots.

Nail Varnish Haul/Review:

-Rimmel London Metal Rush Nail Polish in 100 Pearly Queen (£1.00 at B&M's).

I saw this polish at B&M's today and fell in love. Not only was it a bargain but it was also an amazingly unique colour and I knew I couldn't leave without it. Once I got home, I put it on straight away and have been admiring my nails ever since. In some lights, the colour is what you would imagine it to be, a pearly cream. In others, it is a slightly darker more nude brown colour. At times, it looks like a silver colour and, at others, it is more of a light lilac colour. But, no matter what colour it looks to be, it has this gold almost green undertone and shimmer. The polish is sheer, which is annoying as it takes 3 to 4 coats to get it a nice, opaque colour. Overall, I am in love with the colour already and think that it's a perfect, mulit-seasonal colour that would go with any skin tone.

-Jess<3

No comments:

Post a Comment