Tuesday 31 December 2013

My Last Blog Post Of 2013: Things That 2013 Has Taught Me And New Years Resolutions!

Hey!

It's New Years Eve and I am doing nothing. I have no plans and will probably spend the night having a bath with my lush goodies, painting my nails, eating crap and watching a film, all before hopping into bed and having an early night. I know, my life is so exciting.
If I'm honest, I would rather spend my night like that. I'm only 15 and feel like I have loads of time ahead to spend New Years Eve getting completely wasted (i.e drunk) and spending the first day of the new year with a hang over. New Years Eve is meant to be magical and, to me, that sounds everything but magical.

Anyway, as it is New Years Eve, I decided that I would reflect on 2013 and then tell you my goals for 2014.

Things 2013 Has Taught Me:
-Just because you're nice to someone, doesn't mean they have to be nice back.
-No matter what you do, some people are just never going to like you.
-You should appreciate those around you now because they won't be there forever.
-To get what you want, you have to work for it (or, as Britney Spears puts it: You Better Work Bitch).
-Being skinny won't bring happiness.
-You only live once.
-Everything is beautiful but not everyone sees it.

My New Years Resolutions:
-Get fit and healthy.
-Drop 3 dress sizes (hopefully before July. I know it's a tough one).
-Take more pictures with friends and family/make more memories.
-Get a part-time job.
-Appreciate what I have and the people around me more.
-Give back.
-Document my life/keep a diary.
-Save money.

What are your New Years Resolutions?
Happy New Year!
-Jess<3

No comments:

Post a Comment